Systems for the treatment of complete respiratory tract.
The historical, profound competences in the respiratory field have allowed MIAT to develop and, in some cases, to patent medical devices intended for the treatment of the main respiratory diseases.
It is well known, in fact, that for these pathologies the mode of release and therefore the operating technology of the device plays a role as important as that of the drug administered.
MIAT currently distributes the following products:
- Single-dose inhalers (lower respiratory tract)
- Insufflators (upper respiratory tract)
- ANDYMED patented nebulizing ampoule (whole respiratory tract)
- MIAT-Haler ® multidose inhaler (medium-low respiratory tract)
- Nebulizers (for domestic and professional use)
All devices are “Made in Italy” and can be customized according to specific needs.